I personally have been following Annette through her bookstagram at icelandicbookreviews. Once she created her gorgeous bookmarks for her small business Bookmarked by Olina, I not only loved the designs but how eco-friendly they are!
All About Bookmarked by Olina
- What do you sell and how would you describe your business?
- What inspired you to become an entrepreneur?
I have always had a love for books and bookmarks, as my collection of both is massive. So I thought: why not make my own? Once I made some for myself, I realized how much I enjoyed it and decided to make a small business out of it!
- How long have you had your business?
I opened my Etsy shop in September. And it’s been so much fun making bookmarks and seeing how much y’all love them!
- What are some tips you have for others looking to create a business?
If you have an idea of something you would like to make, even if you don’t think you’ll sell any, go for it! This has been such an enjoyable creative outlet for me, especially during this COVID lockdown; being able to share that with other people is just something extra.
- What has been the most rewarding part of your business?
The best part so far has been seeing people use bookmarks that I made. My biggest goal will always be to make something that y’all will love and enjoy.